Hello,
I am Mrs.Yoshiko Ishii, I am from Japan my father was into real-estate lease
business before he died in 2004. I am contacting you in a view of the fact
that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial
relationship. My self along with my sister try hiding millions of dollars
worth of cash in our garage to evade about $27.8 million in inheritance taxes in
Japan. I have 2,061,681,295.50 JPY Japan Yen Equivalent to 19,580,965.52 US 
United States Dollars, which i intended to use for investment purpose  overseas.
This money i saved in a private erected security safe. It is my international lawyer 
and my self that know where the money is kept.Due to the current situation in the 
country concerning government attitude towards my family, it has become
quite impossible for us to make use of this money within, thus, we seek your
assistance to transfer this money out of Japan.
My family is currently being probed by the government for evading inheritance
taxes. Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family members on
financial transaction have been placed on us and it is in force. My sister was 
arrested and detained in connection to the above though she was released on 
probation. No record ever existed concerning this money, neither is the money 
traceable by the government because there is no documentation concerning the 
funds in our house. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this 
fund, we propose a commission of 11 % (Eleven Percent ) of the total sum to you for
the expected service and assistance. On your positive consent. I shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss about this transaction.
Your urgent response is highly needed. I must use this opportunity to implore
you to exercise utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,
while i await your prompt response.Reply via this email address:
yoshi01@live.co.uk  and ensure to let me know your full name and telephone number.

Best regards
Mrs.Yoshiko Ishii.

Please Read this link for Confirmation
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7289581.stm
http://www.sinlung.com/?p=657
http://uk.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUKT26997920080312