FROM THE DESK OF ABDUL KAREEM,
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
BANK  OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA.
 
Bismillâhi-r-Rahmâni-r-Rahîm,
Al-Hamdulillâhi Was-Salâtu Was-Salâmu 'Alâ Rasûlillâh,
Wa Ba'd,
As-Salâmu 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullâhi Wa Barakâtuh,
Wasalaam.
     
 I am  Abdul Kareem, Manager Audit Accounting Department  BANK  OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance. I have a Foreign Customer, who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was avictim with Concord Air Line, flight  AF4590 killing 113 people crashed on 25 July  2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of  Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Account that is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.
 
   Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we  will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law.
Now,if you are really sure of your trustworthy,accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment,  contact me through email for further details.i expect your letter.
Besides,it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Burkina Faso to make the claim of the fund.
 
My request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Extended  Next of Kin to the deceased.And i have made inquiries about this deceased customer,and i have enough information for the success all i need is your co-operation and trust,i will guide you on how to go about it.Thanks, I expect your urgent communication.
 
Please,if interested,get to me immediately so as to detail you about the formalities involved in achieving success over this abandoned sum in our bank.My best regards to you and your family .
 
 Reply Fast to this mail with the following information's..
 
1) Your Name...............................
2) Your Occupation......................
3) Your Age.....................................
4) Your Private Telephone number...............
5) Your Nationality....................................
6) Your Sex.............
 
N.B.In other for you to beleive my honesty try and go through this 
(website)before you start with me. 
Below is the website. 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
 
Yours Faithfully,
Abdul Kareem.