Sunday, February 21, 2010

Identity required

Tuesday, 5 January, 2010 7:29 AM
To:
prit_coengg@yahoo.co.in
Message contains attachments
5 Files (341KB) | Download All
    Good Day,

    I want to let you know of myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son; I have sent you my family picture now for you to see. My address is #1, Fortune Garden , 20 Wing Ting Road , Ngan Chi Wan, Kln, and Hong Kong . I have lived here for the last 13years; it is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached or still send via email.

    I have really invested much in this transaction so I will please tell you to accept the 30% of the total funds that I have intend to give to you. For your information I will be coming over to your country for my share of the funds, once the funds credit your account at the bank that we will be using for this transaction.

    Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential, Please do not discuss it with anybody, I have a 22year career with my bank (Hang Seng) and I don? Intend to ruin all that. I really can’t wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my work ID and my family pictures for your reference.

    Well if I may remind you again, you are required to send at least a copy of your Driver's License "or" a copy of your International Passport. Besides, it is the copy of your Driver's License or International Passport that will be used by the Attorney have all the necessary documentations perfected.

    The most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person, I believe these information would be enough to confirm you interest.
    Best Regards,
    Song Li

No comments:

Post a Comment