Furthermore, I want you to assure me that you will follow my instruction and last wishes as I made mentioned in my last mail to you.
I shall also instruct my Attorney to prepare a draft agreement stated as follow:
You are entitled to 30% of my entire inheritance.
70% of my inheritance would be donated to charity organizations in your country.
If you are willing to act as I have mentioned above, I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank through my Lawyers that will prove you are the present beneficiary of this money US $26,850,000.00 (Twenty Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).
I will also instruct my Attorney to draft,notarization my WILL and other necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer to go ahead.

Attached to the mail are copies of my picture and my Late Husband.

Do send the following information to me for onward passage to my Attorney:
Full names:
Contact address:
Country:
Occupation:
Mobile/ Telephone numbers:
Age:
Sex:
I anticipate your response to this mail.

May God bless you.
Anamaria Graham.