ATTENTION "BUSINESS PROPOSAL"
FROM:MR.Zhi Ming
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
mrzhii@yahoo.com.hk

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Zhi Ming, I work with one of the biggest banks ( Hang Seng Bank ) in Hong Kong,Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Fadi bassem a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of (346,736,899.68 HKD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, six years ago (2003).

Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address and I will prefer you to reach me on the email address below (mrzhii@yahoo.com.hk) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards

Mr.Zhi Ming
mrzhii@yahoo.com.hk